Tuesday 23 September 2008

ADVANCE WARNING

We thought we should give you all a hint ahead of Friday that for our next challenge you will need a matchbox, although you could of course make your own. We've used the small ones but you could work with the bigger ones if you prefer. Now you ARE going to do the next challenge aren't you?

We're loving all the wonderful shrines coming in - they are SO inventive!! Each Thursday we're going to put up the entries and talk about them, so look out for that, and of course this time we'll be letting you know the winner of the superb prize!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I am ready for the challenge....
please count me in.
xx

Anonymous said...

Goodness - not more boxes - lol.

Jaqi said...

Im ready too....as a lady of leisure (LOL) on friday i will be at my crafting table awaiting my instructions, count me in, cant wait, Jaqi x

Chris said...

oh that's great giving us a hint of the next challenge... means we can get ready early :)

Zuzu's Blog said...

OOO congratulations on the launch and good luck.. I think giving advanced warning of the next project is highly helpful if its one that takes time.. you can start a week early..